[ALAC-LT] Reminder // GAC and ALAC Leaderships Call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:29:06 UTC 2018

Hello Maureen,

During the GAC training in the Africa region, AFRALO was part of the
facilitators in the training. However I understand that you seem to be
asking for something more local to the country and not the region.

Am not sure ICANN would want to make such non-regional
commitment/contribution but it's perhaps something worth raising. ALSes who
are local to the country can then take up such effort.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos