[ALAC-LT] Reminder // GAC and ALAC Leaderships Call

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:09:44 UTC 2018

Hi Yrjo

Some feedback on the training of GAC officials in Underserved Regions. I
understand that there is a training session at the APRICOT meeting in
Kathmandu at the end of February.

Is there any way that At-Large can support GAC in their respective
countries. Im not sure how but this would be the second training session
we've had in APRALO (the first was in Fiji in the Pacific in 2017).

Our government officials need more training and capacity building, but this
was one of the valuable areas that got the chop in the FY19 budget.