[ALAC-LT] RSVP by COB 22 September - ICANN 57 At-Large Draft Schedule

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 23 00:19:27 UTC 2016

The paper that the ICANN staff did (which is really helpful) will be used in the lunchtime sessions for the newbies) But you’re right - this is the sort of thing ALAC should be doing up front - what else is on, and who is attending. (I, for example, will be spending lots of time in the RDS group, and in Subsequent procedures.  I’m sure there are others who will be in other meetings) So why not spend a bit of time up front asking who is going where