[ALAC-LT] RSVP by COB 22 September - ICANN 57 At-Large Draft Schedule

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Sep 21 23:38:16 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest At-Large Draft schedule.

Updates: HIT sessions will only be known early NEXT week.

I have to submit meeting forms by COB THIS Friday 23 September so ANY feedback is required by COB Thursday 22 September please ... Once we have HIT sessions, we are still able to make changes to the schedule.

  *   Thursday 3rd - no changes
  *   Friday 4th
     *   Lunch session = "Schools of Internet" lead by Satish Babu. Not restricted to APRALO - other regions/guests will be invited.
     *   CLASH:
        *   ccNSO are NOT able to reschedule our late afternoon session from 17:00-18:30 (90 minutes pencilled in but only a 60min meeting)
        *   GAC Board Meeting part 1 from 17:00-18:00
        *   Katrina has asked whether we wish to defer this ccNSO 7 ALAC meeting to ICANN 58 instead?
  *   Saturday 5th November
     *   ALT & RySG Meeting - will be open meeting.
  *   Sunday 6th:
     *   Have put APRALO and NARALO running parallel
  *   Monday 7th:
     *   90 minute BCEC/BMSPC Meeting added
     *   TTF parallel with AFRALO (very few AFRALO members on TTF and poor attendance over past calls)
     *   Added DNS Womens Cocktail in evening
  *   Tuesday 8th
     *   LACRALO Meeting running parallel with the APAC Space @ ICANN 57. APAC Hub have asked to avoid clashes with important ALAC sessions to maximise participation at their session
     *   Public Interest WG place for 60-90min, depending on agenda
  *   Wednesday 9th:
     *   ALT and RALO Development session parallel
     *   Lunch session kept free in case we need to run over with RALO Development or start ALAC Development session earlier.

OUTSTANDING Meetings:
Capacity Building Working Group
Outreach and Engagement Sub Committee
Outreach with Fellows

LUNCH:
As previously stated, we do NOT know the format but hopefully it will allow us to at least get some food and take to the meetings. We will have to ask people to clear up after themselves though :-)

Alan, Heidi and I have a call on Thursday 22 September at 20:00 UTC to run through the details of this revised schedule. I will incorporate all comments received.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella