[ALAC-LT] Translation of ALAC Statements

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Sep 16 12:28:32 UTC 2016

Hello Again,

Regarding  https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9819, the response is a google spreadsheet that contains a very long list of statements related to new gTLDs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BoDtmXT5GYpeuk5UoSKCQ3MVWldSbh4X86mbCMR4JhA/edit. We don’t believe it is feasible to translate such long spreadsheet, plus each statement mentioned in the google doc has its own translation published on the website already.

Hope it helps.
Ariel