[ALAC-LT] Translation of ALAC Statements

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Sep 16 11:58:48 UTC 2016

Hello Olivier,

Please see my answers in line.

For future reference, regarding ALAC Statement translation related questions, please ask me and/or Yesim Nazlar directly.

Thank you,
Ariel

On 9/16/16, 3:05 AM, "alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of ocl at gih.com> wrote:

    Dear Alan,

    I was checking ALAC Statements and note that the last Statement that
    since https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9757 in January 2016,
    it appears that several ALAC Statements were not translated.

    Namely;

    https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9769
Translation has been requested back in May but translated versions have yet been received. I have followed up with the translation team.

    https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9797
Alan submitted a comment individually but on behalf of the ALAC and it was not a formal ‘Statement’ per se. Hence we didn’t translate it.

    https://atlarge.icann.org/advice_statements/9819
    (and more recent Statements, which I understand are probably due to time)
This requires one week of time after the ratification of a Statement for its translations to be published.

    Was that an oversight?

    Kindest regards,