[ALAC-LT] BMSPC/BCEC joint face to face meeting in Hyderabad

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 15 17:54:03 UTC 2016

A concensus call ratifying the membership should have gone out a week
ago (as I announced in a message) but I just realized it has not. It
has now been sent.

Please do not delay starting the process. The chances of
non-ratification are slim and there is nothing irrevocable in
starting the discussion immediately.

I support a meeting in Hyderabad. can staff please let us know how
many of the people will be there?

Alan