[ALAC-LT] ACTION ALT - Topics for discussion between the GAC and the ALAC during Dublin

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed Sep 30 20:32:51 UTC 2015


The GAC  put all the hot topics in ICANN today. I don’t think we should add
anything. It is already too much for a 60 minutes meeting.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114

Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

 

 

 

 

De : alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] De la part de ICANN
At-Large Staff
Envoyé : mardi 29 septembre 2015 10:43
À : ALAC Leadership Team (ALT)
Cc : ICANN At-Large Staff
Objet : [ALAC-LT] ACTION ALT - Topics for discussion between the GAC and the
ALAC during Dublin

 

Dear All,

 

Please see the email below from Tracey Hind, GAC Secretariat. Topics GAC
wish to discuss with ALAC are:

·       IANA stewardship transition

·       ICANN accountability

·       New gTLD Safeguards

·       the new ICANN meeting structure

 

Please confirm whether ALAC wish to add any additional topics.

 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gisella

 

 

From: Gisella Gruber <gisella.gruber at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2015 00:13
To: Tracey Hind <tracey at acig.com.au>, Heidi Ullrich
<Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>
Cc: GACSTAFF <gac-staff at icann.org>, Gisella Gruber
<gisella.gruber at icann.org>
Subject: ACTION HU - GAC Dublin - Topics for discussion between the GAC and
the ALAC during Dublin

 

Dear Tracey,

 

Thank you for your email. I have cc’d Heidi Ullrich, Senior Director for
At-Large who is working on the agendas.

 

We will get back to you with any additional topics.

 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gisella

 

From: Tracey Hind <tracey at acig.com.au>
Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2015 04:21
To: Gisella Gruber <gisella.gruber at icann.org>, Nathalie Peregrine
<nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
Cc: GACSTAFF <gac-staff at icann.org>
Subject: Topics for discussion between the GAC and the ALAC during Dublin

 

Hi ALAC Secretariat,

 

We understand from Julia Charvolen that the GAC and ALAC have now confirmed
the time of 1630 to 1730 on Tuesday 20th October for their Dublin meeting.

 

We believe that the following topics will be topics that the GAC is likely
to want to speak with the ALAC about during that time:

 

·         IANA stewardship transition

·         ICANN accountability

·         New gTLD Safeguards

·         the new ICANN meeting structure

 

If the ALAC has additional topics they would like to discuss, could you
please advise us so that we can alert the GAC to this and they can consider
it in advance.

 

Kind Regards,

Tracey

 

 

Would you like to read this message in a language other than English?
Please copy the message and paste it into https://translate.google.com.au/
and select your preferred language.

______________________

 

Tracey Hind

ACIG GAC Secretariat

 

ACIG - Australian Continuous Improvement Group

evaluate :: improve :: innovate

 

Office:  + 61 3 9347 6465

Cell:       + 61 427 554 697

tracey at acig.com.au

 <http://www.acig.com.au/> www.acig.com.au

 

ACIG is an independent consulting firm engaged to provide secretariat
support to ICANN's Governmental Advisory Committee.

 

 



---
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac-excom/attachments/20150930/bc5fa353/attachment.html>


More information about the ALAC-ExCom mailing list