[ALAC-LT] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 11 September 2015

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Sep 15 13:56:34 UTC 2015

Hello Holly and the ALT,

As an FYI ­ The At-Large workspace for the following public comment requests
have been set up:

Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
<https://community.icann.org/x/zIdYAw>  ­ Olivier and Carlton are in the
process drafting a Statement on this.
New gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper
<https://community.icann.org/x/T4xYAw>

Please feel free to start your discussion and leave your comments in the
workspace.

Best,
Ariel