[ALAC-LT] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN Newsletter -- 11 September 2015

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 15 13:45:54 UTC 2015

Folks

I don’t have time just at the minute, but I think we should put on our To-Do list a look at the new gTLD proceeds discussion paper.  From the description, the paper goes more broadly than just the auction proceeds into the processes, etc.  Given that we have called for a review of the whole gTLD process, including looking at why there were so few applicants (successful or otherwise) outside of the US and, to a lesser extent, other developed countries.

Maybe an agenda item on our next ALT call?

Holly

Begin forwarded message: