[ALAC-LT] ACTION - Upcoming Public Comment Proceedings

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 15 21:11:03 UTC 2015

 Hi Ariel

 I don't know much about a lot of these policy issues (but can guess
on a lot) so I haven't responded on many before I see the terms of
reference. So this is very much a preliminary response

 Holly

 On Wed 15/07/15 7:57 AM , Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org sent:
 Dear ALT and Liaisons,
 As per today’s ALT teleconference, please be so kind to provide
your personal input on the upcoming public comment proceedings via the
spreadsheet attached. In the spreadsheet, please answer two questions
for each public comment:

	* Should the ALAC Comment? (Y/N)
	* If Y, Potential Penholder(s)

We understand that there is limited information with regard to the
upcoming public comments, hence you may provide you answers based on
your knowledge of, experience in, and prior ALAC advice on those
policy issues. You are also not required to provide answers to every
public comment proceeding in the list.
 Please be so kind to return this spreadsheet to me by Friday 24 July
2015 23:59 UTC. Thank you for your time.
  Best Regards,Ariel