[ALAC-LT] Apologies for an AI on Maureen and from Metrics WG- we were unable to reach our self imposed deadline...

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 24 01:52:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Cheryl and Maureen,

I admit to implying that I plan to crack whips occasionally, but it
was not aimed at the two of you! (I have correctly been accused of
using English idioms too much, therefore:
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/crack+the+whip.)

Thanks for the heads-up. You have my understanding, compassion and indulgence.

Alan