[ALAC-LT] Apologies for an AI on Maureen and from Metrics WG- we were unable to reach our self imposed deadline...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:43:52 UTC 2014

Dear Alan,

I am writing on behalf of Maureen and myself as primary pen holders on an
important AI from our last Metrics WG Meeting, to let you know we have been
unable to meet our planned deadline, and so need to apologize and set a new
deliverable to the ALAC by date.  With of course our most sincere regrets.

We had, as you know planned to have to the ALAC so it could be
introduced/discussed at this weeks ALAC conference call, a Proposed DRAFT
of Regional (Leadership) and  ALS (in part)  performance metrics,
expectations and measures; But in the short intervening time between our
call and this weekend ( the latest reasonable time to add the material to
you Agenda) we found ourselves far to busy with our 'real lives' including
travel commitments, to do the drafting to a standard tat we were happy to
pass along.

We do believe however that it should be quite reasonable once we do deliver
as the beginning of next month, that there is good tome still left in this
calendar year to allow for discussion within the ALAC and once modified or
supported in principal, socialization to start with the RALOs and the ALSes
from the start of 2015.

We thank you for your indulgence with us on this matter.

Kindest regards,

*Cheryl *and *Maureen.*

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr