[ALAC-LT] RSVP New DOODLE / ALT mid monthly call

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 11 02:39:55 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Apologies that I wouldn't be able to make it at any of those times on Thursday 13th (morning of Friday 14th my time).  I have a midnight teleconference the evening before and have to leave home early on a 2.5 hour drive to a funeral.  Sorry, most of these times would normally be good for me (except for the first one which is 4am). Unfortunately some of the other times proposed on Wednesday 12th (Thursday 13th my time) overlap with a meeting of one of my SSAC Work Parties.

Cheers,  Julie