[ALAC-LT] Finance and Budget Subcommitee (FBSC)

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Nov 11 01:08:14 UTC 2014

Thanks Alan,

I too think this is an outstanding issue and we must take care of it.

I also agree that we must not depend on RALO proposals. While I, of course, encourage RALOs proposing applications, I would agree to shift the drive and have ALAC initiatives available for RALO members to join and support.

Does that make sense?

Best regards,

Leon