[ALAC-LT] Finance and Budget Subcommitee (FBSC)

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Mon Nov 10 12:00:13 UTC 2014

You are not wrong Alan,

The deadlines are not yet known, but if we refer to last year, the
applications were accepted from 6 January till 7 March; Singapore (8-12
February) would be in the middle of the application period. So, I believe
that we should start earlier discussing the guidelines and the coordination
process so that each RALO try to comply with the established guidelines
while applying.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director