[ALAC-LT] ICANN meeting scheduling

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 9 23:40:03 UTC 2014

It will be a challenge, and we will likely have
to reduce the number of sessions, possibly
including open sessions and WG sessions. Track
record of what has worked well before and what
has worked less well will certainly be a factor.
There will no doubt be some people who are upset
with the ultimate decisions, but I know of no
other way to reduce overall hours. Quality and priority will be guide posts.

Alan