[ALAC-LT] Finance and Budget Subcommitee (FBSC)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 9 23:48:20 UTC 2014

Well, if my name keeps showing up in your e-mail headers as
GreenBURGH, perhaps not.  ;-)

For the FBSC, we rarely have closed meetings so participation is
clearly not an issue. I cannot think of a reason why we need to
restrict "membership" to those designated in my message, but perhaps
I am missing something. I am inclined to think that should we have
formal rating of or voting on proposals, the voting should be
restricted to the 10 members below (otherwise we lose regional balance).

CROPP is a subject for another time - have simply not even looked at it yet.

Alan