[ALAC-LT] ICANN meeting scheduling

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:31:48 UTC 2014

Excellent plan... Particularly the additional day needed...  Which could
perhaps be more specifically focussed on Policy / WG etc ., activities
allowing for the wider ALAC  / At-large Leadership as well as public
involvement and update on key activities... And of course some essential
Leadership Training and /or Team development work...

Just a thought for the future (and perhaps a basis for future a specific
budget request rational)