[ALAC-LT] Tijani/Leon: Question on the Accountability CCWG Charter

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sat Nov 8 20:53:35 UTC 2014

Alan,

No, the CCWG is one group that can mandate some of its members to work the
stream 1 and some others for stream 2, and then work together in the work
stream 2. Also, the CCWG can decide to work together the stream 1 and then
the stream 2. there is not a recommendation from the drafting team. The DT
didn’t put any restriction and it will be up to the CCWG to decide.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605