[ALAC-ExCom] Meeting Invitation - ExCom Meeting next week

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jan 16 11:47:56 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the ALAC ExCom is scheduled on Thursday 17
September 2013 at 1600 UTC for 60 minutes

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/baxz5v8

The agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/XwBlAg

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alacexcom

Dial-outs confirmed to Olivier and Cheryl.

Tijani - please provide number.

Carlton - will you be dialling in?

Thank you.
Kind regards,