[ALAC-LT] Fwd: Nominations Open for Civil Society Reps to 1Net Steering Committee: Mon. 9 Dec. deadline to nominate a civil society

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Dec 4 23:38:42 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Evan's speaking of 1net vs. the Cross Community WG which we agreed with
NCSG.
Two different things.

I do have a mandate from you to write to Fadi about 1net so will do this
tomorrow morning in an amended email from what my original email was.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html