[ALAC-ExCom] REMINDER / ExCom Mid Month: 02.03.12 @ 1400 UTC

ICANN Atlarge-Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Mar 2 00:06:34 UTC 2012

Dear All,

The ALAC ExCom meeting is scheduled on Friday 02 March 2012 at 1400 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/73ejey8

The draft agenda and meeting details can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/x/np3bAQ

Adobe Connect Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alacexcom

We have Rinalia, Tijani and Cheryl on the dial-out list.

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org