[ALAC-ExCom] AIs of 24 May ALAC call
Seth.Greene at icann.org
Thu Jun 16 20:49:17 UTC 2011
Allow me to remind you of the AIs assigned during the ALAC call of 24 May 2011 (please see below).
I believe those still outstanding are assigned to Olivier, Tijani, Alan, Regional Leadership, ExCom members, and all ALAC members.
These AIs will likely be reviewed during the ALAC's Singapore sessions.
ALAC ACTION ITEMS: 24 MAY 2011
- Staff to send out Doodle for first meeting of WG on Future Challenges. -- Completed
- Staff to send again to ALAC the call for ideas on ALAC-Registrar collaboration. -- Completed
- Alan (a) to look into which ALAC member is on Whois WG and (b) regarding the Technology Evolution of Whois Service, to forward to At-Large the call for expertise for a drafting team to develop a Whois Service Requirements Survey (initially sent to GNSO Liaisons list).
- APRALO to forward its advice on ALS applications from Netmission. ASISA and ISOC India Kolkata to the ALAC asap (by the end of this week, if possible). -- Completed
- Staff to set up BigPulse vote on all four of the currently pending ALS applications (following APRALO’s sending its advice on Netmission. ASISA and ISOC India Kolkata to the ALAC). -- Completed
- ALAC and Regional Leadership to subscribe to page-change notifications on See ALAC<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Monthly+Reports> Monthly Reports<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Monthly+Reports> wiki page (so can immediately see when liaison and other monthly reports are updated).
- Olivier to inform Katim Touray, JAS WG, and GNSO of the ALAC’s plans/hopes to organize a multi-stakeholder (Board, At-Large, GAC, GNSO, etc.) call with the JAS WG to plan a meeting in Singapore. -- Completed
- ExCom, Olivier to draft an ALAC statement on ICANN<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#ssr-fy12#ssr-fy12> FY 12 Security, Stability & Resiliency Framework<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#ssr-fy12#ssr-fy12> (comment period ends 7 June 2011).
- Alan to draft and post ALAC statement on Proposed ICANN Process for Handling Requests for Removal of Cross-Ownership Restrictions for Existing gTLDs<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#cross-ownership-existing-registries#cross-ownership-existing-registries> (comment period ends 1 June 11) – Initial draft completed;
Alan to post final wording on 24 May.
- Tijani to draft ALAC statement on Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget…Ready for Community Consideration<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#op-budget-fy12#op-budget-fy12> (comment period ends 17 June 2011).
- ALAC members to review draft ALAC statement on Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget…Ready for Community Consideration<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#op-budget-fy12#op-budget-fy12> as soon as Tijani posts it on ALAC wiki.
Interim Manager, At-Large
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Telephone: + 1 (212) 662-7723
E-mail: seth.greene at icann.org<mailto:seth.greene at icann.org>
More information about the ALAC-ExCom