[ALAC-ExCom] Action Item follow-up

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 15 20:43:42 UTC 2011

Hello all,

one of the action items from the  last JAS call was the compiling of the
set of questions asked from the Board members during the call, and which
were not answered by Board members. The JAS WG Chairs & Karla would be
working together on that.
This set of questions would be transmitted to the attending Board
members, to consult with their colleagues prior to their meetings with
the GNSO, the ALAC, and the JAS working group session, so as to make
those sessions more productive.
In my capacity as Chair of one of the chartering organisations, I am
willing to act as a vector for such questions to be transmitted to the
Board members who attended the call.