[ALAC-ExCom] ExCom dinner? / Potential GAC meeting with some members of the JAS Working Group

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Jun 15 18:36:03 UTC 2011

That would work for me.

Given the timing, Carlton could at least join us for the dinner after the
GAC stuff, especially if the dinner is in or close to the hotel, leaving a
message for Carlton when he checks in to let him know where we are.

The only other alternative is the Sunday morning, and that seems to conflict
with a bunch of things on all sides.

- Evan

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org