[ALAC-ExCom] Wed 22nd 1230-1400 Singapore / Consumer Workshop / Regarding work on measures for competition, consumer trust and consumer choice

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 15 07:47:31 UTC 2011

Dear Rosemary,

thank you for your kind update.
although the scheduling of this workshop will clash with the
"Preparatory Meeting on ICANN Summit on Developing Countries", I believe
that many At-Large participants will wish to attend.
In particular, please be so kind to note the desire to have Beau
Brendler and Evan Leibovitch as active participants in the session. I
trust that both will be able to deliver a well informed and constructed
point of view in the discussion.
I shall also be in attendance, but wearing the hat of a simple internet
end user in the audience.

Until then, I look forward to seeing the agenda develop.

Warmest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD