[ALAC-ExCom] Potential GAC meeting with some members of the JAS Working Group

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 15 05:26:00 UTC 2011

Tracy,
Rafik,
Carlton,

during the last JAS call, Tracy suggested an ad-hoc meeting of select
members of the ALAC, GNSO and JAS working group with interested GAC
members prior to the start of the Singapore meeting.
It was suggested that we meet on Saturday, 18 June 2011, at 7:00 or 7:30pm.
Would you please be so kind to confirm whether this informal meeting
could take place? I believe that such a meeting would indeed improve the
utilisation of our time during the public sessions later in the week.
I trust that you will all inform your SO/AC as a matter of expediency if
this meeting is to take place.
Kindest regards,