[ALAC-ExCom] Singapore / ExCom meeting - timing on Friday 24 June

Gisella Gruber-White Gisella.Gruber-White at icann.org
Sat Jun 11 12:55:30 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Please advise on timings of ExCom: 14:00 or 14:30 start?

Will then confirm END time to Meeting Staff (to make sure we have room and wi-fi etc …)

Thanks!

From: Microsoft Office User <gisella.gruber-white at icann.org<mailto:gisella.gruber-white at icann.org>>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:09:20 -0700
To: ALAC EXCOM <alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Cc: Microsoft Office User <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
Subject: Singapore / ExCom meeting - timing on Friday 24 June

Dear All,

The main ICANN Schedule now shows the Board Meeting ending at 14:30 and not 14:00 (an additional 30minutes has been added)

http://singapore41.icann.org/full-schedule

Would you like to start the ExCom meeting at 14:30 instead?

Kurt has confirmed his availability to address the ExCom from 15:00 to 16:00 .

I am checking on Akram's availability as well.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella