[ALAC-ExCom] ICANN Summit on Developing Countries - Invitation to a preparatory meeting in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 9 22:43:12 UTC 2011

Dear Katim,

thank you for your kind message which has been circulated to At-Large
members.

Besides Tijani Ben Jemaa, whom I believe is already closely working with
you on the project, our two official representatives will be Alan
Greenberg (GNSO Liaison to the ALAC) and Dev Anand Teelucksingh
(Secretary of LACRALO).
Carlton Samuels (ALAC Executive Committee Rapporteur) will also be
present, but not as a panellist. Several At-Large members have asked to
attend and I hope that they will be able to enter the room, bearing in
mind the 35 people only capacity.

Sadly, I shall not be able to attend due to a clash with the "Workshop
on Metrics for Competition, Consumer Trust & Consumer Choice".
Nonetheless, be assured that you have my full support for this
initiative and I am looking forward to hear of good progress being made
in Singapore.

Warm regards,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair