[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: Follow-Up ALAC/Registrar Project

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 9 15:35:18 UTC 2011

FYI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Follow-Up ALAC/Registrar Project
Date : 	Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:52:41 -0400
De : 	Hammock, Statton <shammock at networksolutions.com>
Pour : 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Copie à : 	Michele Neylon :: Blacknight <michele at blacknight.ie>, Mason
Cole <masonc at snapnames.com>

HI Olivier,

I wanted to check in with you and see how the ALAC was coming along with
the action items we developed during our call last month.

Specifically, I have noted that ALAC would provide the following:

1)      List of questions most often asked by consumers about domain names;

2)      Copy of the ALAC "primer" on domain name registration drafted
some months/year(?) ago; and

3)      Report on whether ICANN staff has any plans to work on a
"consumer-oriented" informational site

Thanks Olivier, in advance, for the update.  I look forward to seeing
you in Singapore.

Statton

* Statton Hammock
* Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

http://www.networksolutionsretail.com/signature/netsollogo09.gif

*P* 703-668-5515  *M *703-624-5031 www.networksolutions.com
<http://www.networksolutions.com>