[ALAC-ExCom] At-Large Funding

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jun 8 10:04:35 UTC 2011

From: Matt Ashtiani <matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org>>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 17:51:29 -0700
To: "alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>" <alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-excom-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Cc: Microsoft Office User <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
Subject: At-Large Funding

Dear All,

I have just spoken with Steve about "banking" the potentially unused travel slots. He has confirmed that while we can in fact bank the slots, we can only do so for the same fiscal year. As such, we would any banked slots on 30-June-2011.

Regarding Marc Rotenberg's ticket, we can cancel it less a $300 penalty.

Regards,

Matt Ashtiani
Constituency Travel Coordinator
ICANN