[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report 2 - public comment?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:04:06 UTC 2011

 Hmmm  in my view then having OCL ensure that the JAS-WG Co-Chairs email
GNSO & ALAC (via Chairs etc.,) raising THAT  in the recent WG call it was
asked by staff if/when a PC is to be arranged for MS2 with that precedent
 being stated

Then recognizing CO sensibilities being what they are... we have ensured the
WG has dotted its i's and crossed its t's  and in my memory the last PC
 just happened as a WG process we ALAC did NOT request it  etc., it at
all...

Maybe I missed something though, it may have been consequential on timing
with meetings  etc.,  discussed as a process part in WG and so just
happened... and certainly occurred in the absence of realization of how GNSO
would later not endorse the MS1 of course...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)