[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Milestone Report 2 - public comment?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jun 7 14:33:29 UTC 2011

FYI - I have asked Karla to find out from ICANN Legal if prior to a PC
being called, the Milestone Report 2 would need to be ratified by both
chartering organizations.

I am told to remember that a PC was called for the First Milestone
Report - although it had never been ratified by the GNSO.

Thoughts? Suggestions?