[ALAC-ExCom] Comments on FY12 Draft Op Plan and Budget
Seth.Greene at icann.org
Sun Jun 5 14:10:06 UTC 2011
I just want to consolidate for you the wiki pages being offered for input into the ALAC Statement on FY Op Plan and Budget:
- Main wiki: ALAC<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> Statement on Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> (contains below links, as well)
- AFRALO<https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+comment+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> comments on Draft FY12 Budget
- APRALO<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+comment+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> comments on Draft FY12 Budget
- EURALO<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+comment+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> comments on Draft FY12 Budget
- LACRALO<https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+comment+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> comments on Draft FY12 Budget
- NARALO<https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+comment+on+Draft+FY12+Operating+Plan+and+Budget> comments on Draft FY12 Budget
RALOs, etc. have been asked to have their comments submitted during the week of 6th June, which will hopefully allow you a comfortable period for completion of the ALAC statement.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
From: finance-sc-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [finance-sc-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond [ocl at gih.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 2:47 AM
To: tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff; 'ALAC EXCOM'; finance-sc at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [Finance-sc] [ALAC-ExCom] Action Items, Minutes, and Transcripts
On 05/06/2011 08:07, tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org wrote :
> Besides, I do think that the RALOs should react to the funding of their
> projects applied for through the additional service requests. It will be
> addressed globally in the ALAC statement on the FY12 Op Plan and Budget, but
> the specific details for each RALO should be done by the RALOs themselves.
> AFRALO will do so.
A call has gone out to the F & B sub-committee. I'll forward it to the
May I suggest that the RALOs summarise and that you append the RALO
specific details to your global statement?
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
Finance-sc mailing list
Finance-sc at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Interim Manager, At-Large
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Telephone: + 1 (212) 662-7723
E-mail: seth.greene at icann.org<mailto:seth.greene at icann.org>
More information about the ALAC-ExCom