[ALAC-ExCom] Action Items, Minutes, and Transcripts

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sun Jun 5 06:07:57 UTC 2011

Hi Olivier,

Yes, I saw Sergio and Dev inputs. They will be considered in the ALAC
Statement I'm drafting.

Besides, I do think that the RALOs should react to the funding of their
projects applied for through the additional service requests. It will be
addressed globally in the ALAC statement on the FY12 Op Plan and Budget, but
the specific details for each RALO should be done by the RALOs themselves.
AFRALO will do so.

Best