[ALAC-ExCom] ALAC meeting with the Board / Follow-up on EURODIG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jun 4 22:42:35 UTC 2011

Dear Carlton,

thank you for your historical data on this. Yes, we need to repeat
ourselves, namely because some personnel has changed, but also some
Board members and the new people are more likely to have listening ears
than the previous ones. In fact, with changing circumstances, some of
what we have been saying for years is now resonating in the right places.