[ALAC-ExCom] ALAC meeting with the Board / Follow-up on EURODIG

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:11:18 UTC 2011

We bouncing the rubble here!  Outreach for education has been recognized and
adopted as mantra on every significant At-Large communique to ICANN since I
became involved with names and numbers policy.

See the declarations from San Juan thru Mexico City and the At-Large Summit
for the several specific proposals. See the budget requests since time out
of memory.

CAS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799