[ALAC-ExCom] Action Items, Minutes, and Transcripts

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sat Jun 4 06:55:22 UTC 2011

Good morning Olivier,

Thank you for your reminder.
I'm well aware of my 2 duties: Statement about the draft FY12 Operating Plan
and Budget (deadline: 17 June) and the WT C report (due to be submitted
before 15 June but you proposed that we take more time to finalize it and we
meet with seth in Singapore to work on)

As for the statement on the draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget, I'm
working on it and will provide the proposal next week for your (and the
other members) comment.

As soon as I finish the statement, I will work on the WT C report in
preparation of our F2F meeting with Seth.