[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: Re: Follow-up to the second JAS WG report

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jun 2 23:19:53 UTC 2011

Dear Seth,

please find the email below as confirmation that we can get things
going, and liaise with Liz Gasster, Diane Schroeder and Karla Valente to
develop the agenda as soon as possible; time is indeed of the essence.
Please be so kind to make sure that neither the Board nor the GAC are
left unaware of this call. Many thanks.