[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: Draft 2 of e-mail to JAS WG Co-Chairs

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Fri Apr 29 08:20:46 UTC 2011

In fact, Heidi asked the staff about the deadline for document submission to
the board before the retreat, and the answer was 9 May. So the document has
to be delivered to the chartering organizations no later than 6 May (Friday)
so that ALAC (and GNSO) can look at it, meet and adopt (or reject) it and
transmit it to the board by 9 May.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231