[ALAC-ExCom] Commitments tomorrow

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 25 20:47:29 UTC 2011

Dear Evan,

I will note your apology on the JAS call tomorrow and we will inform the participants on the ALAC call of your delayed arrival.

Thank you for letting us know!

Kind regards,
Gisella

From: Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org<mailto:evan at telly.org>>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:35:48 -0700
To: Microsoft Office User <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>, ICANN ALAC Executive Commitee list <alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-excom at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Subject: Commitments tomorrow

Hi all.

My day job requires that I be at a meeting that takes place tomorrow from 0900-1030 Eastern North American time (1300-1430 GMT).
I cannot miss this. I also cannot be sure if the meeting runs long. The good news is that the location of the meeting is not far from my office.

Because of this engagement, I will miss the entirety of the JAS call and the first half of the ALAC call. I will join as soon as I am able. I should be able to make the entirety of the Executive Committee call.

Please note my apologies.

- Evan