[ALAC-ExCom] Commitments tomorrow

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Apr 25 20:35:48 UTC 2011

Hi all.

My day job requires that I be at a meeting that takes place tomorrow from
0900-1030 Eastern North American time (1300-1430 GMT).
I cannot miss this. I also cannot be sure if the meeting runs long. The good
news is that the location of the meeting is not far from my office.

Because of this engagement, I will miss the entirety of the JAS call and the
first half of the ALAC call. I will join as soon as I am able. I should be
able to make the entirety of the Executive Committee call.

Please note my apologies.

- Evan