[ALAC-ExCom] Problem with signature at the bottom of At-Large lists

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Wed Apr 13 23:35:58 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

Thanks very much for bringing this issue to our attention!  I've asked our Web Administration staff to replace all the ST links with their Confluence equivalent. Additionally, I've requested that out of date webpage links (i.e., Next ICANN Meeting) be updated.

The good news is that we'll be announcing the new At-Large Coordinator in the next few days. Once they are on board, we'll be able to keep the At-Large webpage more up-to-date.

On a related point, in looking at the various Confluence links, I noticed that it has been some time since you've submitted a GNSO liaison report :)

Kind regards,
Heidi

Heidi Ullrich
Director for At-Large