[ALAC-ExCom] Problem with signature at the bottom of At-Large lists

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Apr 13 21:51:19 UTC 2011

If we want to stamp out references to SocialText,
perhaps we need to start with the official ALAC
Home page - http://www.atlarge.icann.org/. Still
a bunch of references to ST, including the
pointer to our "Working Wiki". I think it is time
to at least change the text to refer to our No-Longer-Working Wiki.

Alan