[ALAC-ExCom] Problem with signature at the bottom of At-Large lists

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 13 21:31:15 UTC 2011

Hello Heidi,

We're trying to stamp out any reference to the SocialText System, yet,
all of our postings on some of the mailing lists have a footer that's
automatically added and which includes a reference to st.icann.org.
Would staff please make sure this is amended to
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)
- or is there a shortened version of this, like community.icann.org/alac ?

ALAC Working List:
Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org />/ALAC Working Wiki:
http://st.icann.org/alac /

ALAC Internet mailing list:

ALAC-Internal mailing list
ALAC-Internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org

ALAC Wiki: http://st.icann.org/alac
At-Large Website: http://atlarge.icann.org

I think that the RALO lists are okay, but it would be worth looking at
each distribution list and make sure the footers are amended
accordingly. Thanks!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html