[ALAC-ExCom] [ALAC] Proposal for At-Large work on future challenges (used to be ALAC work on...)

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT jjs.global at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:58:47 UTC 2011

Dear Vanda,

you just pointed out to me that, early on, you had volunteered for this Task
Force. This seems to have been overlooked, so I ask you to accept my sincere
apologies.

Dear Olivier,
Dear Executive Committee,

please consider that the complete list I sent you on the 8th of April (copy
below) includes the name of Vanda Scartezini.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.