[ALAC-ExCom] [ALAC] Proposal for At-Large work on future challenges (used to be ALAC work on...)

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT jjs.global at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:03:13 UTC 2011

Dear Evan,

thank you for those interesting remarks.

My role as facilitator will end after the Chair of ALAC has made known the
membership of the Task Force. It will then be up to its membership to heed
your sound advice on the TF not getting involved "in issues that are beyond
ICANN's ability to affect", and also to "establish relationships with other
Internet governance bodies in order to coordinate efforts, reduce
duplication, and benefit from complementary talent".

It will be the responsibility of the Task Force to make final
recommendations regarding its name, purpose, charter and work programme.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.