[ALAC-ExCom] Loose ends to tie up

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Thu Apr 7 10:05:41 UTC 2011

Good morning Olivier,

There is one who must be thanked more: the one who was the node of all this
work; the one who is still on skype chat at 2:00 AM, ant who is back on
skype chat at 8:30 AM. I know he is the chair, but I can say that he proved
his high level of work and leadership.

We can’t thank enough the At-Large staff: We are lucky to have those
wonderful people who, despite the flagrant understaffing, gave us all the
necessary support to accomplish the work.

We may Add to the pending tasks the AGAT work, and the finalization of the
JJS Task Force.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231