[ALAC-ExCom] Fwd: ccNSO Framework of Interpretation Working Group

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:33:27 UTC 2011

Happy to serve as such particularly as it is an 'observer status role' in
the WG  if it is someone else  then they will need to liaise with me of
anything needs to get back to ccNSO Council  on any matters in the WG that
were of concern and that might need to be raised...

Let me know what you think....   But we should formalize the appointment
either online in the working list to be ratified at the mid minth ExCom
meeting  OR at the normal ALAC meeting whichever works  best for Agenda
 management  as either  fits  with the May deadline given...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)